The St Patrick's School Board is a parent body which supports the Principal.
- the ongoing developement of the Catholic ethos of the school;
- being consulted in relation to the appointment of a Principal;
- supporting staff, especially the Principal, who will have the day to day responsibility for maintaining and promoting the Catholic ethos of the school;
- exercising general oversight of the curriculum, but in accordance with any relevant requirements of Government and Cahtolic education authorities, and without trespassing upon areas of professional educational judgement;
- overseeing the prudent financial management of the school, particularly with a view to ensuring access to quality education for future generations, and including planning for the provision of future facilities;
- providing advice to the Principal on any matters referred to it by the Principal;
- developing policies on matters referred to it by the Principal.